PROJECT: 17.5MW NEW POWER PLANT
About the Company
Greenville LNG company Ltd. is the pioneer Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production and distribution company in Nigeria using an innovative virtual pipeline system for supply of gas within Nigeria.
The civil construction of our mini-LNG plant in Rumuji commenced in 2015; between 2016 and 2017 Trains 1, 2, & 3 were installed; each train has a capacity of 750MT/day.
Our project consists of two phases;
- Phase 1: three (3) liquefaction trains each with a capacity of 750MT/day, and a total capacity to produce 2250 MT/day.
- Phase 2: two (2) liquefaction trains each with a capacity of 1500MT/day, and a total capacity to produce 3000 MT/day.
The LNG plant in Rumuji currently has three (3) gas liquefaction trains with a total capacity to produce 2250MT of LNG per day; Following the completion of Phase 2 of the project, the plant will have five (5) gas liquefaction trains with a total capacity to produce 5250MT of LNG per day.
Due to the power demands of these projects, Layerfive Integrated was tasked with the responsibility of installing a 17.5MW power plant 2 to support the existing 35MW Plant to power the facility. Below are project details
- Installation of 5 Units of 3.5MW Jenbacher Gas Engines
- Installation of SecoGear MV Panels
- Installation of LV Panel
- Installation of generator Auxiliary Panel and ST4 Panel
- Installation of 2 units of 1250Kva Transformer
- Installation of Cooler Fans
- Installation of Louver Fans
- Cable Tray/ Cable Tray Support Fabrication and Installation
- MV/LV Cable laying glanding and Termination
- Pre-commissioning Checks
- Commissioning support
Project Status: Completed