CLIENT: NIGERIAN BREWERIES
PROJECT : ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION WORK
About The Company: Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. Over the years the company has expanded operations to different locations in Nigeria. The Company was listed on the floor of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in 1973, and over the years has received several awards and recognitions in other areas of its operations including product quality, marketing excellence, productivity and innovation, health and safety, corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Layerfive Integrated Ltd undertook a project in two of their facilities (Ama Enugu and Ibadan) which involved carrying out electrical and instrumentation works at both facilities.
Project details include:
- Installation of TT, PT, PDT, PG TG and Safety Valves.
- Calibration of TT,PT,PDT, PG,PG and Safety Valves
- Procurement and Installation of EX Perimeter Light
- E&I Material Procurement
- LV Electrical and Instrument Cable Pull, Glanding and Termination
- Cable Tray and Instrument support Fabrication and Installation
- Earthing and Lightning Protection system installation
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning
Project Status: Completed